The Roundhouse is one of Murray Bridge’s oldest surviving buildings and completed in 1876 during the construction of the first bridge to span the Murray River. State Heritage and National Estate-listed, this unusual hexagonal shaped historical residence was revitalised and reopened in 2021.
The Roundhouse was the first substantial building in Murray Bridge and has significant historical value to the early development of the town serving as a School, Post Office, Church and Council chambers.
Located in the heart of the city adjacent to the bridges and walking distance from the main street (Bridge street). Open most weekends and public holidays 11am-3pm or for appointments and bookings ie weddings, wedding photos, Devonshire tea, tours, bus tours, school groups and general hire.