A private collection of motorcycles from 12 countries around the world ranging from 50cc to 1000cc, the museum first opened in 2008 and there are at present 62 on display. There are other interesting collectables amongst the motorcycles including a White Star Line First Class egg cup which has been validated as either being from the famous Titanic or her sister ship the Olympic.
There is a particular emphasis on Italian models in the motorcycle collection: Negrini, Paloma, Gitane, Cimatti and Malagutti are among the 50ccs. The 125ccs include Motobecane, Puch, Malanca and a Villa made by Walter and Francesco Villa. See a MV Augusta 150 RS and a 1921 French racing bike. The 250ccs on show are a Jawa, an Ossa Wildfire raced and owned by Dennis Crane and Bultaco. Also on display are 350cc Aermacchi, Cossack and Jawa, a 500cc Laverda Montjuic, 750cc Honda Automatic and Moto Guzzi S3, 850cc Moto Guzzi MK 1 Le Mans and a magnificent 1000cc Laverda Jota.
The museum is housed in a former Baptist Church.